Located out of Melbourne/Palm Bay Sound Hearing Centers has proudly served Brevard residents for 18 years.
At Sound Hearing Centers, we have an empathy and understanding of what you’re experiencing. Our friendly staff takes the time to counsel you and your family on our top-of-the-line products and your hearing aid needs.
Sound Hearing Centers has combined specialized knowledge in diagnostics, selection and fitting of hearing aids.
- Our offices offer Friendly Knowledgeable and Experienced Consultations including:
- Comprehensive Audiometry Threshold Evaluation and Speech Recognition testing
- Professional courteous and personal assessments
- Specialized testing for pre and post medical conditions
- Hearing conservation screening and counseling for individuals and industry
- Auditory rehabilitation techniques
- Balance disorders
- Cerumen (earwax) removal
- Diagnostics, selection and fitting of hearing aids
- Tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
- The best hearing aid care products, accessories and assistive listening devices
- Bluetooth wireless technology products
- Assessment and re-programming of currently worn hearing aids (we excel where other dispensers fall short due to our extensive knowledge as a “Multi-Line” dispenser)
Our company is State Licensed and National Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences with an adherence to Clinical “Best Practice” Standards.
We are an exclusive EarQ dispenser backed by four of the world’s largest hearing aid manufacturers with and exclusive 4 Year Repair Warranty from Starkey, Siemens, ReSound and Oticon.
Answering YES to any of the following questions may mean that you have a hearing problem. Answering YES to several questions strongly suggests that a hearing check is necessary.
1. Do you feel depressed or anxious but don’t know why?
2. Do you experience ringing or noises in your ears?
3. Do you hear better with one ear than the other?
4. Have any of your relatives had a hearing loss?
5. Have you had any significant noise exposure at work, during recreation or in military service?
6. Do you find it difficult to follow a conversation in a noisy restaurant or crowded room?
7. Do you sometimes feel that people are mumbling or not speaking clearly?
8. Does a hearing problem cause you to visit friends or relatives less often?
9. Do people complain that you listen to the TV or radio too loud?